Academy of Makeup Promo

Thursday 23 February 2012

Hi guys!

Just a really quick post tonight, I'm just home from an amazing afternoon/evening working at the Scottish Style Awards: Fashion Loves Oscars event in the swanky Blysthwood Hotel in Glasgow - I shall blog about that another time, got some lovely snaps of the makeup look we were doing on the gorgeous models :)

Anyway, just wanted to post a link to the latest Academy of Makeup Promo video on YouTube. The Academy is where I trained as a makeup artist with the amazing celebrity makeup artist Sara Hill, and it's definitely the place to train in makeup in Scotland! Click on the link below to check out the video, featuring some of the fantastic work by the Academy students at their end of course photoshoots!

The Academy of Make-up Promo Video

Thanks for reading guys, and I'll be back tomorrow with my weekly favourite YouTube videos post!

Lynsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment