I've been missing for a week!

Monday 19 March 2012

Hey guys! I was a busy wee bee last week and didn't have a chance to blog at all. I was assisting the lovely Kat McSwein, one of the tutors at the academy and a very talented makeup artist and stylist, on a two day shoot for the University of the West of Scotland for their 2012/2013 prospectus which was great fun, and I was working with the academy pro-team on a music video on saturday for this lovely gentleman's new single - Mo Shay. So it was a busy but great fun week!

So I've got a wee bit of catching up to do, and a few posts which I'm going to write today and put up over the next couple of days! Here's a sneak peek of what's to come - in no particular order!

1. Another music video inspiration post - there are a couple of videos I've seen this week which feature some amazing makeup and clothes!

2. A YouTube favourites - this feature has been neglected over the past couple of weeks, so I've got an almost completed post with some great videos to upload for that.

3. A review of the amazing Sleek Pout Paints, a must have for any makeup artist or anyone who likes to experiment with their makeup!

Hope you are all well! I'm on pinterest now too, so follow me there and on twitter, both at lynseymac1 :) And don't forget to click the little 'Join this Site' button at the side of the page there --> to get updates whenever I upload a new wee blogpost!

Lynsey x


No comments:

Post a Comment