My Favourite YouTubers - Sprinkle of Glitter

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Hi guys and welcome the first in my 'My Favourite Youtubers' series! And what better person to start with than my all time favourite YouTuber (which is saying something given the fact that I'm currently subscribed to a whopping 137 channels... that is quite ludicrous, I realise...)

photo credit

Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter is honestly a little ray of sunshine in my day. Whether I've had an amazingly exciting day or a really horrible or boring one, watching Louise's videos is something that will never fail to put a smile on my face. Her beauty channel is one of the cheeriest places on the internet, and her positive attitude and brilliant sense of humour come across so well on camera. She posts beauty videos of all kinds, from hauls, to reviews to 'top tens', and her vlogs with her youtuber best friend Zoe (zoella280390) are amongst the most entertaining videos to ever appear in my subscriptions box. She and Zoe have recently set up an online shop called 'ShopLouella', so go and check that out here! I bought one of their gorgeous sets of bdellium brushes last week, so keep an eye out for a review - they are amazing!

photo credit

Her vlogs with her gorgeous baby girl Darcy, better known on youtube and her blog as Baby Glitter, are lovely to watch. She's such a doting mum and it's amazing, and a privilege to have watched Darcy grow from a tiny newborn to a gorgeous one year old with quite a personailty already!

I think what is so appealing about Louise is how down to earth she is. You feel like what you see is what you get with her - she's warm, funny and the fact she is so natural means you feel like you can really trust her opinion when she reviews products! Youtubers like Louise are the ones you feel like you know the best - which seems mad when you haven't ever met! - because she is so natural and chatty on camera.

So congratulations to Louise for the continually growing success of your youtube channel and blog (both of which I'll link below). It is so well deserved :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sprinkleofglitter/featured
http://sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

Lynsey xx

ps speaking of YouTube, don't forget to check out the wee channel I started last month, finally dipping my toe into the youtube beauty community pond :) http://www.youtube.com/user/lynseymacmakeup/featured

6 comments:

  1. i totally agree! i too am a BIG fan of Louise and Zoe and they have made me start blogging and vlogging but I will never be as successful as them, I love them girls I am glad someone feels the same

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you never know! Stick at it, I'm sure Louise and Zoe themselves never expected their blogs and youtube channels to become as successful as they have! They're both so lovely, it just shows you what determination and always being yourself can do :) x

      Delete
  2. Louise is my absolute FAV too!!! Just as you said, if I'm having a bad day I know that if I watch one of her videos I will always feel better! Her energy & laughter is contagious!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! She's got such a lovely, bubbly attitude, it makes her videos a total joy to watch! x

      Delete
  3. Louise + Zoe = hilarious
    Every time I see a video with both of them in my inbox I get very excited and know that it will be non-stop laughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, the birthday video Zoe made for Louise reminded me of how many amazingly funny moments they've had so far on YouTube :) x

      Delete