And the new name is...

Wednesday 23 January 2013

''Allsorts and Anecdotes''


After a week or so of contemplation, I've finally settled on the new (and this time, permanent!) name for my blog. Thanks must go to my mum for her countless suggestions and ideas, one of which has grown on me to the point that I had to declare it the winner!

Since my blog is a bit of a mish-mash of lifestyle, beauty, soon to be travel updates and random little posts that come into my head that don't necessarily fit into any one category, 'allsorts' seemed like an appropriate term to include! The anecdotes part is a little nod to the fact that I am well known (by my family and friends) for telling lots of little seemingly pointless stories that while I may find them fascinating or amusing, not everyone necessarily does! They have become fondly referred to as my anecdotes.

So, there we have it, the new name for the new chapter of my blog :)

Thanks so much for reading guys!

Lynsey xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment