Miscellaneous Haul...

Monday 28 January 2013

Tonight I thought I would do what I'm calling a miscellaneous haul. Since I haven't been spending too much lately, I thought I'd talk you through the few things I have parted with some pennies for, all in one handy little post :)


Item number one is this amazing top from H&M - I thought I could justify buying it since it was only £9.99! I love the cat print, there is a zip up the entire back and I cannot wait to wear it when I rejoin the world after this stupid sinus infection leaves the building. Or my head, anyway!


I picked up this lovely little lip and cheek tint for £4 in the sale in The Body Shop - while I can't say it does much for my lips, I love the peachy colour for my cheeks, and it makes a really nice little highlight too.


Thirdly we have the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Grapefruit - despite the face I own a lot of nail polish, I realised recently I have virutally no pinks. So of course, I had to get this one to even out the colour range of my collection ;) So far I really like it, it's only £3.99, is super shiny, and applies nicely even for me who is no nail expert!


Last of all (didn't I tell you this was a random haul!) we have a packet of Sweet and Salted Propercorn... I love this stuff. The Lightly Salted one is great too, and has less than 100 calories per pack (this one has just 128) so they are a really good, not too naughty snack! The price of this varies from shop to shop I think, but it's around the £1 mark!

That's it for my little miscellaneous haul! What have you guys been buying recently, or are the spending bans working out? Let me know :)

Lynsey xxx

4 comments:

  1. Oooh I got my new Zara bag delivered today. Actually in love!! Is it just me who likes packing a new bag and getting it organised?

    I like what you bought - I love Barry M polishes, and the body shop lip & cheek tint looks lovely.

    You should totally make your own popcorn - I have two massive bags of the kernels I bought in Holland and Barrett, they're great for movie nights.....you know when I'm sitting alone sobbing into a wedding dress!! haha!

    Heather xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha oh yes, much like my weekend :P

    I've never tried making my own popcorn before, I definitely should try it though! Ooh no, I'm the same, love a new bag, partly I think because once I've had a bag for a while it is filled with all the rubbish under the sun haha! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw what a cute little haul! Dying to try those Lily Cole products :)

    xo,
    Lela - www.LelaLONDON.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! Yeah, I really like it actually, intrigued by some of the other wee bits and pieces in that range! xx

      Delete