A Little Fashion Haul - H&M and Primark!

Monday 18 February 2013

Hey all :)

I put up a new video today over on my YouTube channel and thought I'd link it here for you to have a wee look at! I was doing some Australia shopping the other day and thought I'd show you the bits and pieces I picked up in Glasgow! Still undecided about the maxi skirt - opinions are very welcome!


May, myself and Emma (with a particularly amazing cocktail!)

Hope you all had a good weekend! I headed out for some drinks for my friend's birthday last night which was lovely, despite me having to bail early since I was starting work at 6am (for the second last time!!) this morning. We had some cocktails in Hortons, a bar in Glasgow which I'd never been to before, and it was so nice - I've got my eye on it for my own leaving drinks which are (eeek) less than two weeks away now! The dress I'm sporting in the above photo is included in the haul video, so if you like the little of it you can see in the photo (taken on my friend May's camera, credit where credit's due!) watch the video for some further info on it.

Thanks so much for reading and watching :)



No comments:

Post a Comment