FOTD #1

Thursday 21 February 2013

I've never done a Face of the Day post before, but decided to give it a go today! I was heading out for lunch with two of my lovely friends and just wanted something simple - this is a pretty standard day to day look for me!



Face

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in Ivory
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory
Illamasqua Transluscent Loose Powder
Physicians Formula Organic Wear Bronzer
ELF Studio Blusher in Twinkle Pink



Eyes

MAC Woodwinked Eyeshadow (blended across the outer two thirds of the lid and crease)
L'Oreal Superliner in Black Crystals
Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Pencil in Nude (on my waterline)
Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara

Lips

ELF Conditioning Lipbalm in Mellow Melon




What are your daily favourite makeup products? Let me know in the comments below! Thanks for reading :)

6 comments:

  1. so pretty, your eyes ar lovely xx

    mac lipstick give away ; 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much :) your blog is so nice!! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Your eyes are huuuuge! Lovely post :) I've never tried Woodwinked but I've been looking for a wearable day time shade for a while and this looks great! Might have to have a wander into town soon... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! It's a really versatile colour, it starts off quite a strong bronze shade, which you can leave it at, but the more you blend it out the more the colour changes and it's just as suitable for daytime as it is for a night out :) xx

      Delete
  3. Your eyes are so cuuute! I hate that foundation, your skin is so nice you can pull it off but I always wear Estee Lauder doublewear because at the minute my skin is horrendous, I just don't know whats wrong with it hahaha!

    I really like your fringe. The other day someone told me that fringes were stupid and for children, but you look really nice with yours so I might carry on with mine - I'm clearly not the only one!

    Catherine xx
    http://allsortsandanecdotes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :O Don't you listen to them, fringes are amazing!! I really really don't suit not having a fringe, so I've always got one in some form or another! Thanks so much!

      Aww we all have those period with our skin, I know a lot of people who swear by doublewear! xx

      Delete