Sydney Part 2 - Summer Bay!!

Thursday 28 March 2013

As some of you might know, I am a massive Home and Away fan and have been for my entire life, since before I can remember! My mum and I watch it (and Neighbours) every day, so you can imagine my delight when my aunt suggested we take a trip to Palm Beach where they film lots of the outdoor scenes! Again, this is a very photo heavy post!


The diner and the pier!


Boats at the pier!


The beach!


Me with the famous lighthouse way in the background!


Summer Bay Surf Club Cars!


Surf Club Kiosk!


Filming was sadly not in progress when I was there!


Tables outside the Surf Club!


Another view of the beach!

It was the most surreal experience to be at the other side of the world and walking around somewhere that felt so familiar. Even if you're not a Home and Away fan I would definitely recommend visiting this gorgeous beach if you're ever in Sydney, I had such a lovely afternoon. If only some of the cast had been there!!

Lots more exciting posts to come - visited Taronga Zoo, the Botanical Gardens and the Chinese Garden of Friendship this week and have lots of photos and vlogs of them which will be uploaded soon!

Hope you're all well - I can't believe I've reached 100 followers on my little blog, thanks so much to each and every one of you for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment