My guilty pleasure...

Tuesday 28 May 2013


We all have a guilty pleasure, right?

Well, I've decided to reveal one of mine (sshhhh, don't tell anyone ;)). My guilty pleasure is YouTube mashups. I love a good mashup. I have a tendancy to try to create them in my head anyway, so when people have actually followed through and made it into something I can listen to I rather enjoy it. Anyway, I decided to share a few of my current favourites with you guys ... I guarantee you'll enjoy at least one of them!

Avril vs Taylor: I'm dancing to this right now.



P!nk vs Rihanna: I'm not Rihanna's biggest fan, but I love Diamonds.



Pop Danthology: 50+ songs in one... what's not to love?!



So there you have it... I know my secret's safe with you guys! :)

Thanks for reading!!


No comments:

Post a Comment