First Impressions | ''Granny Sally's Soap Kitchen'' Range

Friday 20 September 2013

Hi guys! Hope you are all well :)

I was really excited to be invited along to the Pout event in Edinburgh tomorrow - can't resist a girly day out with some of my favourite bloggers! When I was contacted ahead of the event to see if I would be interested in sampling a couple of products from one of the lovely brands which will be appearing at Pout, I jumped at the chance!


Since I only received the products this week this will be more of a first impressions post than a full on review, but you can expect to see that in a couple of weeks. But I have to say, my first impression of the Granny Sally's Soap Kitchen range is definitely a positive one. It is a Edinburgh based, family run business selling a lovely range of handmade soaps, body scrubs and body butters, candles and skincare, in a variety of scents. I was pleased as punch to receive four sample products from the Next to Godliness Tea Tree Range, and a jar of their Vanilla Rice Pudding Scrub.


The scent of these products is AMAZING. I'm a sucker for anything vanilla, but I literally want to eat the Vanilla Rice Pudding scrub! The tea tree cleanser, toner and moisturiser smell incredibly fresh and clean, and the brand uses only natural ingredients - always a huge plus:

''We use only the best natural ingredients with either vegetable or fruit bases - this way we can keep natures cute and fluffy types happy too!

You can even use it on sensitive skin!''


I also love the packaging - the little jars are so cute! I like that the design is nice and simple, inkeeping with their natural products.


So that's it for my first impressions of these lovely products - I always like discovering new Scottish brands and can't wait to see more of their lovely range at the Pout event! I just wanted to draw your attention to the event, incase you hadn't heard about it! Pout will be held at the Corn Exchange in Edinburgh tomorrow and Sunday morning (21st and 22nd September 2013) and as far as I'm aware you can still buy tickets online, or on the door! Will I be seeing some of your faces there?! :)

Thanks for reading, and thanks so much to Granny Sally's Soap Kitchen for sending me these lovely samples - I feel very lucky on the odd occasion I am given the chance to try something out and let you all know what I think of it :)

3 comments:

  1. These look absolutely adorable! I'm such a sucker for packaging! Haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look lovely!:)

    Great post, thanks for sharing!:)

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look fab! Look forward to seeing your review x

    ReplyDelete