Favourite Videos of the Week #1

Monday 18 November 2013

A few weeks ago I did a one off ''7 YouTube videos you'd be mad to miss'' post, but since I spend such a ridiculous amount of time on youtube, I thought I'd make this an intermittent series! Also, during the next few weeks of madness, these sorts of posts are really handy to keep you updated with the things I've been enjoying without taking a huge amount of time to put together - I hate missing a post here on my blog, so this sort of series will come in quite useful I think :)

So here, in no particular order, are the five videos I've most enjoyed this week (note, they weren't necessarily uploaded this week!)...

1. McBusted perform on Children in Need

I am not ashamed to admit that I have a ticket for the McBusted tour - my best friend and I are going, along with some of my favourite blogging ladies. Reliving my teens!



2. Mean Disney Girls

This is so daft, but I enjoyed it. Is there a more quotable noughties movie than Mean Girls?



3. Kristen Bell on Craig Ferguson

An oldie but a goodie, I will never, ever tire of this interview. Kristen is one of my favourite people in the entire world!



4. Mara Wilson does Sex+ - Laci Green

So much love for both these girls; I think Laci is a brilliant YouTuber, and I think Mara is so refreshing - former child stars get such a bad rep and she is so together and poised :)



5. 10 Tips for the Telephone Intimidated - Rosianna Halse Rojas

As someone who has definitely experienced this generation's very common phone fear, I loved that Rosianna made this video. I know so many people who identify with this. I'm inclined to blame texting.



What have some of your videos been this week?

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment