Hello 2014

Thursday 2 January 2014


Happy New Year!

I can't quite believe we're into 2014 already, where is the time going?!

For my first post of the year I decided not to bother doing any sort of resolutions (I've filmed a resolutions-ish video which will be up on my channel in a day or so!), but instead decided to pick a few quotes I found on Pinterest and put them together to sum up my attitude towards the year ahead.

Be positive, don't be afraid of change, never stop learning, spend time with the people you love and never lose sight of what is really important to you.

Yes. That's right. I'm a psychologist now. Career change for 2014!!!

Anyway, I hope you all had a brilliant New Year whatever you got up to and whoever you were with and here's to a brilliant year ahead!

Thanks for reading! :)


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals for 2014 :) I'm feeling inspired by everyone's goals & resolutions posts :) can't wait to write my goals up :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your blog here, pastel colors get me pretty excited! I've bookmarked this page. :) Love your posts!

    ReplyDelete