Summer Wish List 2014 #1

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Happy Wednesday everyone - it is now a full week since I finished my last exam and I am feeling good!

Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day and it almost felt like summer! It inspired me to do a bit of online window shopping and pick out a few of my favourite items from the high street this summer. Sadly I'm not booked to go off on some tropical holiday and drink cocktails on the beach for a week *cries* but fingers crossed we'll get some nice weather here and I can wander round Glasgow in that summery parrot print skater dress... we'll see.


Kelly Brook Navy Heart Print Bikini - New Look - Top £16.99 and Bottom £10.99

Yellow Embellished Playsuit - River Island - £25.00

Blue Mottled Denim Hotpants - New Look - £19.99

Satchel Bag With Scallop Flap And Slot Through Straps - ASOS - £25.00

Fairy Leather Sandals - ASOS - £18.00

Plastic Disc Necklace - Topshop - £14.50

Floral Print Shorts - H&M - £5.99

Red Crochet Hem Cami - New Look - £12.99

Blue Parrot Print Skater Dress - New Look - £14.99


What are some of your summer 2014 must haves?!

Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely love that playsuit, v.cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything on this list so very gorgeous.

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bikini is gorgeous and I love the parrot print dress! And the bag too. So just everything then?

    ReplyDelete