30 Day Snap #4

Wednesday 4 June 2014


After a crazy day of travelling yesterday, today has been a quiet but productive one. I spent all afternoon writing up my survey for my dissertation and filling in several admin-type forms to go along with it, but it felt good getting the ball rolling! Then, this evening, I spent an hour on the phone to my lovely friend Gemma who I met on my travels to Australia last year, and who I will hopefully be seeing fairly soon!! It's been over a year since I've seen her and Emily so that will be amazing <3 I'm now kicking back with a cup of tea and watching the above - Being Erica, one of my all time favourite TV shows. You know that comfort food sort of show that will never fail to improve your mood? That's what Being Erica does for me! Hope you've all had a great day, and be sure to check out my other post from today - it's an I've Been Watching one :)

Thanks for reading, as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment