30 Day Snap #7

Sunday 8 June 2014


Today was another horrifically rainy day, and I headed into the library with the intention of doing some dissertation work. What ended up happening was that I read Morag's latest The Linkables post, which included a link to some amazing CV templates - cue me spending three hours sprucing up the old Curriculum Vitae to aid in the job hunt! I didn't actually end up downloading a template, just changed up my layout/background/font etc, and it's safe to say I'm much happier with it now. Obvz this means I'm going to get my dream job now.

When 6pm came the library was closing for the day, so I headed off into the storm and found myself in Starbucks on Buchanan Street, cosied up in a wee corner with one of my dissertation books and a hot chocolate, which I should really not have been having since Starbucks isn't exactly the cheapest of places and I am currently an unemployed student. But hey ho, it was lovely, and life's too short not to hide from the rain with an interesting book and a delicious, if pricey, hot drink.

Hope you all had a lovely day! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment