Wednesday Wishlist - Monochrome Must-Haves

Wednesday 1 April 2015

It's time for another Wednesday Wishlist. Spring is approaching, which means the shops are being filled with bright and beautiful colours, which I always enjoy browsing through. The majority of my wardrobe, however, consists of little black dresses - no matter how many times I tell myself I'll buy something colourful, I always end up coming back to black. It's classic, flattering and goes with anything (is what I tell myself when I'm putting back that bright orange top in favour of a black one)! So today, I thought I'd do a little pre-spring fashion wishlist, with some of my favourite monochrome bits and pieces from some of my favourite places to shop. I know we're into April now (whaaat?!) but I put this wishlist together a week or so ago, hence the "March 2015" caption!


ASOS PETITE Mono Aztec Print Peg - ASOS - £22.00

Aztec Jacquard Shift Dress - Topshop - £70.00

White Winged Mini Tote Bag - New Look - £15.99

ASOS Knitted Vest With Lace Hem - ASOS - £28.00

Wool Wide Brim Hat - H&M - £19.99

White Iridescent Stone Ring Pack - New Look - £7.99

That hat? I've been considering it for months now. Every time I go into H&M I try it on, and every time I chicken out. I'm not someone who has ever worn hats, so it's well out of my comfort zone, but it just looks so cool... should I bite the bullet and go for it?!!


Where are your favourite places to shop at the moment?

Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's nice isn't it! I should just be brave and go for it!

      Delete
  2. I love the hat, definitely go for it!! I love the dress as well though <3 Topshop have so much in just now that I want in my wardrobe <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I don't shop much in Topshop to be honest, but when I went on the website the other day I could have bought so much stuff!! x

      Delete
  3. Ooh I love that Aztek dress :) it's beautiful! Xxx

    ReplyDelete